Thursday, September 27, 2012

Two weeks to go!

I'm busy-busy getting the finishing touches done.  I managed to get a break just now because my drill battery ran flat (mid-hinge on our sandwich-board) so while it re-charges I thought I'd say, "Hello!"

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather Christchurch has been having lately - here's hoping it's a good sunny day like today.

We will be looking forward to all of these wonderful shops:

Creative Mama
Victoria's Art
Leadlighting and Copper Foil Glass
Hollymayb
Les Pommes Rouges
Ivory Pebbles
The Green Man Preserves
Royally Exquisite Jewellery & Nails
Miss Bubbles & Thorns
Natalie-Anne
Lilly Fay
Threadalicious
Once Upon a Time
The Crafty Kiwi
Her Secret (handmade soaps)
Whimsy-Oh!
Paperchains Cupboard
Crazy Bird Designs
Phrenics
Kiwi Coffee
and a few more: woodworking, baking, crafts.

There will be hot cuppas available to purchase, a sausage sizzle and a crafty raffle too!

I look forward to seeing you there.

Happy crafting,
Holly


PS  Please remember there will not be any EFTPOS facilities available on site.









No comments:

Post a Comment