Thursday, August 16, 2012

Update

I've been a little busy finding out where and how to get the word out about New Beginnings.

We're now on Stuff Events through EventFinda and we're on BeThere.  If anyone needs a good coffee at the market, never fear - Garry from KiwiCoffee is going to be there on the day too.

I finally got some printing done today, aren't they looking good!



And after all my hard work, I found a Nescafe sample in my mailbox which went down a treat on this cold afternoon.

Can't pass up the opportunity for a free sample!


Happy crafting, catch you here again soon.



2 comments:

  1. Looks good and how awesome to get samples of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm so pleased with them. The coffee samples and the mobile coffee aren't related... But still, it is awesome!

      Delete